No products in the cart.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
SEXY SMOOTH SKIN
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal for unwanted hair has become one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed worldwide. Laser hair removal utilizes beams of highly concentrated light designed to selectively penetrate into the hair follicles, to be absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles and to destroy the hair within that hair follicle. Most individuals will require a series of treatments over time which will result in the removal of the unwanted hair. Some individuals will see very long term hair removal which may last for many years. Others may require maintenance treatments. It is truly impossible to determine in advance who will require how many treatments and how long the hair will remain gone. Nevertheless LHR is the best option for long smooth silky skin.
Reduce Hair Growth
O, A, N, M, D, C
All Skin Types (1-6)
DURATION OF RESULTS
10 mins – 1 hour
BACK TO WORK
SPF, No exercise for 24h
4 – 6 weeks
6 – 15
As with any treatment, there are risks associated with it, though they are very minimal. These include:
- Skin pigmentation problems
How to prepare for the procedure
- Avoid sunbathing, tanning beds, waxing, chemical peels or collagen injections for two weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid perfumes, deodorants or any potential irritants in the treatment area before and after treatment.
- Avoid aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements due to increased risk of bleeding.
What to expect after the procedure
Following treatment, clients should expect:
- Redness and swelling of the hair follicle, which is a normal occurrence.
- Pain and discomfort, which can be easily treated with over-the-counter pain medicines.
- To be given a prescription for a topical antiseptic cream to be applied after treatment.
- To avoid direct sun exposure for at least one week following all laser hair removal procedures.
BEFORE & AFTER